Oh.  I though you meant the client side.  I'll upgrade our main pfSense
box (server-side) and try again.  Thanks and have a great weekend.

Mike

Scott Ullrich wrote:
> The option resides in the OpenVPN server configuration screen.
>
> Scott
>

> On 5/18/07, Mike Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
> I've upgraded my embedded client to
> 1.2-BETA-1-TESTING-SNAPSHOT-05-14-2007 and I still don't
>>> see the
> option to shape the entire tunnel under the OpenVPN-Client screen.  Am
> I looking in the wrong area.  I also tried to create a new tunnel and
> no shaping option either.  Also re-ran the shaping wizard and no
> OpenVPN option.  Thanks again for your help, it's much appreciated.
>
> Mike
> **
> Fuchs, Martin wrote:
>> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math";
>> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri;
>> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;} @font-face {font-family:Tahoma;
>> panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;} @font-face {font-family:Consolas;
>> panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal,
>> li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt;
>> font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
>> color:black;} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {mso-style-priority:99;
>> color:blue; text-decoration:underline;} a:visited,
>> span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {mso-style-priority:99; color:purple;
>> text-decoration:underline;} pre {mso-style-priority:99;
>> mso-style-link:"HTML Vorformatiert Zchn"; margin:0cm;
>> margin-bottom:.0001pt; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Courier New";
>> color:black;} span.HTMLVorformatiertZchn {mso-style-name:"HTML
>> Vorformatiert Zchn"; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-link:"HTML
>> Vorformatiert"; font-family:Consolas; color:black;}
>> span.E-MailFormatvorlage19 {mso-style-type:personal-reply;
>> font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; color:#1F497D;}
>>> MsoChpDefault
>> {mso-style-type:export-only; font-size:10.0pt;} @page Section1
>> {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 2.0cm 70.85pt;}
>> div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->
>
>> In the latest snap 14-5 it's present&

Mike Lee
IT Manager - Biosource America
Biosource America, Inc.

The contents of this e-mail correspondence are considered confidential
and privileged and otherwise protected from disclosure by BIOSOURCE
AMERICA, INC., a wholly owned subsidiary of Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc.
This correspondence and its contents are for distribution to and for use
by the named parties only. If you have received this correspondence in
error, please contact us without delay.