Hi,
we have enabled traffic shaping in 1.2b1 and are having a bit of
trouble.
Just using the wizard:
        * big uploads (ftp) go through the q_wan_acks queue and downloads drop
to a trickle (256/64 dedicated connection)
        * specifying a LAN address in the destination for a rule doesn't seem
to have any effect- we've tried ips, subnets, aliases... (for example,
using the "penalize ip" function in the wizard....

If we make a UDP traffic queue (to control Skype) that works.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Craig