Hi,

I;m trying to install 1.2Beta in a test machine that already has other
systems installed (a Debian 4.0). The problem I'm having is that in the
partitioning step, the installer does not accept the size of the linux
partitions, saying that they are not a multiple of 1008. But I KNOW the
partitions are correct. The installer insists on shrinking or expanding
the partition. Isn't there a way to make pfSense just leave that
partition alone and proceed installing in the FreeBSD partition I've
created? Debian is in partition 1, FreeBSD was create as partition 5.

                Marcos Roberto Greiner

   Os otimistas acham que estamos no melhor dos mundos
    Os pessimistas tem medo de que isto seja verdade
                                       Murphy