224.0.0.2 is the "all routers" multicast address, and any traffic to it is probably router discovery or something similar.

adam.
That looks more like a protocol decode issue to me.  224.0.0.2 is a
multicast address, I wouldn't be surprised if that really wasn't UDP.
Can you show an example of a TCP log entry w/out ports, or something
to a non-multicast address?  Thanks

--Bill