Very helpful.  So we're down to "after 2AM on 6/3" and before 6/11.
Anyone have a 6/4 snap by any chance?  We're trying to narrow it down
to a patch we committed on the 3rd (that shouldn't have this effect).
As best as I can tell, nothing in the PHP code changed, so we're
digging into the build system since some work did occur during that
time frame.  Also, no FreeBSD changes occurred to this that I can find
- so it looks pfSense related, but not in the UI code.

--Bill