On Jun 29, 2007, at 8:53 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'll second this. I tested last week on an 860 just prior to ordering
two more. Everything came up nice and clean. While I can't speak to what
it will do under load, it does at least install and not fall over on

I have a pair of 860's in production running FreeBSD 6.1/amd64 as high-volume mail servers. Never a problem, even though they use the bge ethernet driver which is known to be less than optimal in that release.