Please clarify.  If you are referring to IPS, you get what you pay for
(and in the case of PIX, I'm not convinced you actually do get what
you paid for).

--Bill

On 7/11/07, Ugo Bellavance <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

        We are comparing the use of PfSense and Cisco pix to do IPSec tunnels,
firewalling, and QOS.

        How does PfSense compares to PIX, on the topic of known vulnerabilities
and corrections?

Regards,

Ugo