I am having a weird issue accessing fedex.com and I'm wondering if you can
help me determine if it is firewall related (or what it is).

Now almost all of our machines (except servers) are nat'ed to the same

external IP. (servers are 1:1 to their own public IP)

Half of our workstations can access fedex.com the others cannot

(although every once in a while the machines can access it). And half of our
servers can and half cannot.

DNS resolves correctly and I can take the IP from a machine that works

and paste it into iexplorer and it won't resolve.

I tried Mozilla firefox thinking it might be an IE messup... didn't work

there either.

I've reset all states in the firewall and resolved it from the firewall.

(I've also checked all rules, which I don't have any outgoing rules for our
network besides pass all rule for the subnet)

And when I found a machine that worked I swapped IP's with a machine

that didn't work.  The machine still wouldn't work (incase it happened

to be a rule in the firewall I missed).

I am totally lost at what this could be... here is what I've concluded:

DNS issue - Nope, able to resolve correctly (using nslookup)

IP conflict - Nope, changed IP's and no dice

Firewall issue - all machines use the same external IP so I don't think

fedex would be blocking our IP,  logs show nothing.

Tracert - passes well past our gateway.

If I turn on logging I can see the packet hit the firewall so I don't think
it is anything internal.

 <https://firewall.cr.com:8081/diag_logs_filter.php>
https://firewall.cr.com:8081/themes/CalistogaRanch/images/icons/icon_pass.gi
fAug 1 10:07:20 LAN 192.168.5.18:3574 199.81.218.50:80 TCP

I've changed the Optimization Options as well. is this a firewall issue? I'm
stuck! If you guys can think of anything I skipped let me know.

<<image001.gif>>