On 8/1/07, Tim Dickson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Plain Text noted....(thanks, just wanted to get the pass image in the rule
> :) )
>
> Recommened MTU is 1504, so 1500 should be fine ( I switched to 1400 just for
> kicks to no avail)
>
> FYI, this is ONLY for fedex.com too...  Am I right to assume it isn't the
> firewall?
> -Tim

Hrm, I wouldn't be so sure as of yet.   What version are you on?  If
you are not on a recent snapshot can you please try?  We fixed a bug
in PF w/ modulate state but I doubt that would help but it's worth a
try.

The only other thing that I can think of would be to try 1300 as a
MTU.  I have seen this problem when MTU issues are on the WAN link.

Scott