From: Atkins, Dwane P [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 9:29 AM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: RE: [pfSense Support] Issues with
system->advanced/certification issues.

Another question I have as far as certificates go for pfSense, we use a
private IP address for the WAN.  When we create the certificates using
OpenSSL for Windows, we use the IP address as the Common Name (CN).
Should we use the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) as the CN or is the
IP address OK?

Thanks

Dwane