Jan Hoevers wrote:
Chris Buechler wrote on 26-9-2007 2:02:
Definitely sounds like a bug. I opened a ticket. If you can, please hang on with 1.2rc2 for the time being. None of the developers have a PPTP WAN, so we'll need somebody to test the change with that specific setup.

Maybe the following additional information is helpful:

I've now put an ethernet switch between the LAN interface of the pfSense box and my desktop computer. Power cycling the desktop computer now doesn't trigger the reported problem (as it did when connected directly). Power cycling the switch however does.

I believe this confirms the problem comes from the ethernet hotplugging (and not from dhcp or whatever else).

Sure does, thanks.