Two small remarks on the "disable console menu" option in the "miscellaneous" subsection of the "system - advanced" page (1.2-RC2).
Nothing serious; only cosmetic issues.

1. The page says "Changes to this option will take effect after a reboot." This is not the case; changes take effect immediately.
I would suggest to remove this remark in a future release.

2. I was a bit surprised about the effect of this option: the console menu is not at all disabled, but a login is required before it is displayed.
I would suggest to change the options title in a future release.

I like this option: it increases security and saves a job running. Furthermore, the it saves those false alarm messages in the system log ("root login on console"), when the menu refreshes a few times a day.
Of course it should not be used by people who forget passwords.    ;-)

regards,
Jan Hoevers