Ugo Bellavance schrieb:
> Ronny Forberger wrote:
>> Hi List,
>>
>> first of all let me say pfsense is an awesome idea to provide a
>> router platform.
>>
>> But I'm getting a strange problem and can't resolve it:
>>
>> All my VNC and RDP connections via being tunneled both throght an
>>  SSL VPN (openvpn) and OpenSSH tunnels after a while will hang.
>> Then sometimes it turns back working but most of the time I have
>> to reconnect vnc / rdp. I seems pakets are being dropped but I
>> cant figure out where.
>>
>> This is very strange, since I was using this szenario before with
>>  the same tunnels but another router. (Same external PPPoE
>> connection even).
>>
>> I do not have any traffic shaping rules enabled - I am stuck on
>> finding glues what the problem could be.
>>
>> Can you maybe give me hints?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>

> Are you using putty?  Try enabling the sending of null packets or
> TCP keepalives.
No, the problems appears when using either openssh, putty or openvpn
tunnels in both directions.

> Ugo

> additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ronny

- --
Ronny Forberger
Systemadministration & IT-Support

elego Software Solutions GmbH
Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25
Gebäude 12, Raum 227
D-13355 Berlin

Tel. +49 30 23 45 86 96      ronny.forberger at elegosoft.com
Fax  +49 30 23 45 86 95      http://www.elegosoft.com

Geschäftsführer: Olaf Wagner, Sitz Berlin
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 77719, USt-IdNr: DE163214194