----- Original Message ----
From: Scott Ullrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: support@pfsense.com
Sent: Friday, November 9, 2007 11:32:59 AM
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] Installing new NIC with unsupported drivers

Why not purchase a NIC that is supported?  They are CHEAP these days.
Pick up a Intel NIC.

Scott

-----------------------

Scott,

I did. I have 2 Intel NIC's on here. But the MOBO is a new one which has only 2
PCI expansion slots, and 2 PCI-Xpress slots.

The card I purchased for the PCI-Express is the D-Link because that was
the only one I found with FreeBSD drivers readily available (through
Marvell)

If anybody can recommend a supported PCI-Express card I'm more than happy to
try another option.

Thanks

Nat