> Can anyone tell me if the Intel  EXPI9300PT Card is supported ?

Looks fine - the 'em' driver should handle it.

My question would be why you need GbE interfaces on your pfSense box -
are you really going to be pushing more than 100Mbps?  It's not
impossible (quite to the contrary), but especially for WAN links even
10Mbps is often overkill.  If you're routing jumbo packets that's
another thing, but those applications are few and far between.  I'm
not trying to discourage you from doing it, but you really may be able
to just get away with an old 3COM, SIS, or Intel 10/100 card.

RB