Hi.  I am redoing a bunch of servers to rack amount everything, and I figured
it would be good to move my pfsense firewall to a more modern hardware config
at the same time I stuffed it into a 2U rackmount case.

My new  Since the hardware compatibility list said nforce and my old nforce2
based system worked fine, I went with a new hardware config is an AMD CPU with
an Nforce 430 based motherboard with integrated 6150 graphics.

When I tried to load pfsense 1.3 RC3 on it, it failed to detect the onboard
interface.  Upon closer study, it looks like this interface is supported by the
nfe driver, which doesn't appear to be part of pfsense 1.3.  I found a
reference to a freebsd 6 nve driver here:
http://www.f.csce.kyushu-u.ac.jp/~shigeaki/software/freebsd-nfe.html.

Is it possible to get this added to pfsense?  These motherboards are quite
popular for small firewalls because of the onboard video support.

Thanks
Mike