From: Joel Robison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: support@pfsense.com
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 2:16:39 PM
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] Support in 1.3 for nforce ethernet driver?

Hello,

I have had a bad experience with that chipset myself.  The board doest

perform very well even with the driver working correctly ( I had to
modify the driver to include the MCP51 ethernet device and
recompile).  If you have something else, preferably intel, I would
suggest using that instead.

Thats my 2 cents.

-Joel

 http://www.f.csce.kyushu-u.ac.jp/~shigeaki/software/freebsd-nfe.html