On Dec 11, 2007 2:43 PM, Russ Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've setup a 1:1 nat and entered in the rules.  Nothing was getting
> through so I looked at the log and I can see the rule getting hit
> properly except within the log I get the following message

You are probably seeing evaluations, not matches.  A packet can be
evaluated against a rule and not match.  It's important to note that
pf performs NAT first, then evaluates the packet against the ruleset.
Thus, your rules need to reflect the post-NAT'd packet, not the
pre-NAT'd packet.  ie. use the internal IP for the destination, not
the external IP.