I upgraded a pfS box over vacation to SNAP:

1.2-RC3
built on Sat Dec 29 09:06:06 EST 2007

and I have several users that are complaining
(well not complaining .. cheering actually) that
they never get challenged for UN/PW.  I just
confirmed this with my WiFi laptop and sure enough
... no UN/PW prompt.  I ran through the setting on
the FW and nothing seems to have changed.  I also
stopped and restarted the lighttpd (CP) service
and nothing!  I wonder if anyone else has seen
this CP issue?
--
David L. Strout
Engineering Systems Plus, LLC