security wise, remember that more and more programs are using HTTP tunneling to
get out thru firewalls. this type of traffic cannot really be stopped that well
without layer 4+ firewalls that look at packet content. you will however block
most of the joe blow users that will try stuff. also adding in blocks to
specific sites will help cut down on nefarious activities.

-Sean