> You can use proxy ARP for those IPs, though depending on how your ISP
> has them setup you may also be able to use VIP type "other" as well, if
> they're routing them to your WAN IP.

Indeed... The 16 ip's block are routed from our ISP to the WAN IP address.

> You can't use CARP IPs unless they're within your WAN subnet. You still
> can use CARP if the additional block is routed to your WAN IP so you can
> add them as "other" VIPs or add them on a routed interface.

I don't know if you have read the past post about this thread, but
my WAN IP address is on a different subnet than the 16 public ip's block.
Anyway, tomorrow i will make a test about your recommendations.

Thanks in advance,
Paulo

--
Escola Superior de Enfermagem do Porto