From: RB [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 9:29 AM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] More Ethernet ports on a pfsense box

On 4/9/08, Ryan Rodrigue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What are the cost on these boxes?  Does anyone know where they can be
> purchased?  Thanks

Seems a lot of these manufacturers OEM the boxes for appliance
vendors; most I've contacted have been pretty willing to sell to
individuals, however.  The only thing is they often want to conduct
initial business via email and don't often put quotes on their sites
(not very forthcoming of them).  If you choose a particular model, you
can often search for that number and find a site or two that are
re-selling them.  I usually expect $600-$1200, depending on the
hardware.

http://www.eset.com