From: David Cavanaugh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 10:06 AM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: RE: [pfSense Support] Multimple WAN ftp server thing.

O I C.

So, I read what I could find, and I could use some clearing up:

Choose one of the following:
1) FTP incoming or outgoing is impossible with Multi-WAN on either WAN
interface
2) FTP is impossible on Multi-WAN incoming, but possible outgoing only
through WAN1
3) FTP is impossible on Multi-WAN incoming, but possible outgoing through
either WAN (the lb gateway)
4) FTP is possible on Multi-WAN incoming and outgoing only through WAN1
5) FTP is possible on Multi-WAN incoming only through WAN1 and outgoing
through either WAN (the lb gateway)

Thanks,

Dave