Hi.

I have a Soekris Net-5501 running pfSense 1.2, and two ISP's:

ISP A: "Djursnet"
ISB B: "Stofanet" (Intended as a backup provider)

And I would like to use failover. However there is a slight problem when I have configured pfSense for using failover and the following scenario occurs:

ISP A and B is both up-and running, and another subscriber to ISP B (that is, on the same subnet) wants to talk to me. DNS tells them to contact me through ISP A, and so they do. However, since the source host is on the subnet of ISP B, pfSense replies through ISP B and then the source gets no data (not even an ACK).

I am clueless as how to fix this problem, so i hope some of you have a suggestion.

Sincerely yours
Martin Kruse