On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 9:27 AM, Gary Buckmaster
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  For public-facing services like email or web service, create a policy route
> to ensure that all traffic for those services from those services egresses
> your network on the Interface listed by your DNS response.

pfSense should already be installing reply-to entries.  I'm guessing
it's not doing this for the interface that handles the systems default
route.  If we can see the rules.debug entry for one of the services
that are failing, it would help determine if this is the case.