On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 7:15 PM, Tortise <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As always thank you again Bill
>
>  Now I think the penny has dropped and I now understand that message "Not
> installing nat reflection rules for a port range >500"

duh, yeah :)  So yeah, the reflection rules aren't enabled for large
ranges, that's all the "error" is showing.  Disabling reflection,
generically won't "help" any more than removing the message entirely.

>  To my knowledge there is, however, no need for NAT reflection to work on the
> incoming VOIP ports?

Shouldn't need to unless somehow calls within the voice switch need to
go outside to come back in (seems kinda stupid to me)