Hi,

I just tried to install spamd today, but it seems to block all my messages.
I've waited 25 minutes, and still no mail arrives.

I also tried to add some blacklist servers from the openbsd/spamd page, but it seems not to really work.

It just kept three entries in the greylist, and nothing else passed into that list, nor anything went through the mailserver I entered as next MTA.

When I telnetted into the SMTP port on my WAN side (from another location obviously), the SMTP HELO string came very slowly (but changing the value to '0' for the delay didn't make it faster).

Where can I find good info on how to configure it basic... from that point I could maybe tweak a little, but a basic guideline would be great to start with.

Kind regards,
Michel