Atkins, Dwane P wrote:
Chris,

My apologies.  Which file should I download.  I did the pfSense.iso.gz,
however it would not allow me to unzip this using winzip.

that's the right file. I just downloaded it and it opens and extracts fine with WinRAR, and it's the same file a number of other people have used. Winzip should work fine as well. Might want to try downloading the file again. If you're using IE, try Firefox or something else, IE tends to hose gz files for some people.