I’ve got Pfsense running on one box going out to 5 DSL WAN Ports. I have now
setup a squid box running separately. I would like to run it as a
transparent proxy on my network. How do you suggest I set it up ?

Do I put another NIC in the squid box, then setup a firewall rule to route
all http traffic to the squid box / gateway and then load balance the squid
box’s traffic out ?

The Pfsense box IP = 10.0.0.3
Squid IP = 10.0.0.197

Regards,

Mike Lever

Tenacity Films (Pty) Ltd t/a
Velocity Films

(T) +2711-807-0100
(F) 086-681-7518

http://www.velocityfilms.com

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION: If you have received this communication in error,
please note that it is intended for the addressee only, is privileged and
confidential and dissemination or copying prohibited. Please notify us
immediately by e-mail and return the original message. Thank you.