You realize that HEAD is the most distant and non-functional of the branches and is probably the worst possible candidate for re-branding and release, right?

Ahmed Abdallah wrote:
I'm trying to get the HEAD version of pfSense, so I added the HEAD to PFSENSETAG in pfsense_local.sh. It worked but the resulting iso did not contain php and the initialization scripts failed to start. So, I tried to get from git "after restoring PFSENSETAG to RELENG_1_2" by uncommenting the USE_GIT , GIT_REPO, GIT_REPO_BSDINSTALLER and GIT_REPO_FREESBIE2 . It built the iso but when I booted it had alot of errors, so I found out that the directory /usr/loca/lib/php/20060613 is empty !!!! please anyone help me with a way to build the latest pfSense

--
Ahmed Abdalla
--Systems Engineer