Hello
I have a Openvpn server in Debian.
All the servers of my job are conected to this vpn (serves are in diferent locations).

I want to put the PfSense in this VPN. I go to the web interface, Openvpn, client and I put de certificate, the key, the CA cert and give the ip and the port of the vpn server. Now, I put ifconfig in the shell and I have tun0 with a correct ip of the VPN but I cant ping any host of the VPN.
Why?
Why is tun0? the other client serves in th vpn have tap0(Linux)...
Please help

Thanks