Ron Blanchett escribió:
for starters you need to configure it from the server tab to run an
openvpn server.

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 12:11 PM, Mikel Jimenez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello
I have a Openvpn server in Debian.
All the servers of my job are conected to this vpn (serves are in diferent
locations).

I want to put the PfSense in this VPN. I go to the web interface, Openvpn,
client and I put de certificate, the key, the CA cert and give the ip and
the port of the vpn server.
Now, I put ifconfig in the shell and I have tun0 with a correct ip of the
VPN but I cant ping any host of the VPN.
Why?
Why is tun0? the other client serves in th vpn have tap0(Linux)...
Please help

Thanks

I am not starter
I have a lot of experience in Linux but not in BSD. I want to PFsense a client of the VPN no a server.

Thanks