Hello,

First, some background information. The setup I have now is as follows: wall ethernet -> workstation. I have to authenticate the connection using 802.1x (PEAP) to get an external IP and internet access. Failure to do so results in a local IP and only access to other computers on campus.

What I'm trying to do is: wall ethernet -> pfSense (auth 802.1x) -> wireless router -> two workstations with internet.

I'm using pfSense 1.2. Is something like this even possible with pfSense?

Mvh,
Eskil Kvalnes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]