Your architecture is somewhat unclear - do I correctly surmise that
you have a pfSense server *somewhere* on a 3/3 connection, and that
several users connect to it via OpenVPN?
two pfsense servers using CARP for failover with a shared vip connected to 3/3 pipe (two t1 lines bonded) Also a 10/1 dsl line.

We have about 20 OpenVpn users, but rarely are all 20 connected, usually more like 3 -5.

I don't believe it is related to our ISP (AT&T managed internet services), or to my ISP at home (ATT DSL) or to the other complaining users ISP (Comcast Business Class 2.5mbit upstream supposedly).

Does anyone here know what Paul was talking about with PMTU in pfsense and where the setting is? Is this just an "allow ICMP on this interface" setting?

- Joel