On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 3:59 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What will the migration path look like from 1.2 to 1.2.1?
>
> First Question:
> On an embedded system (Soekris Net5501), will I need to flash the CF
> card from scratch or will I be able to use the firmware 'feature' on the
> GUI?  If the answer is NO, you have to re-flash from scratch, will the
> 1.2.1 release allow flashing to future releases?

It failed for me, but I was running a 1.2 RC not final.  I've had
hit-or-miss luck with self-upgrading of the embedded images.  I alway
download both the upgrade image and the full flash image as emergency
backup plan B.  This time I needed it, and just re-flashed the CF and
uploaded the configs and was off and running within 10 minutes total.