On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 7:20 PM, Duncan Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have configured Multi Wan Load Balancing with Fail over working on Pfsense
> 1.2.1 RC2 all appears to work well but I have a question.
>
> Is it possible to weight the connections or have fail over without Load
> Balancing?

Yes and yes. For the former, it's a hack, but if you have connection A
and connection B, and you add connection A to the pool twice and
connection B to the pool once, A will get 66% of the traffic and B
will get 33%. Continue to add connection A to weigh further in its
direction. For the latter, which is what I would recommend in your
scenario, just use a failover pool.