On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 1:22 PM, Mikel Jimenez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello
> In a Wan PPTP client connection what I have to put in local address BOX??

I don't know as I don't use PPTP WANs, and apparently no one that does
is willing to answer since I believe this is the third time you've
posted. I believe you put in the address given to you by your ISP for
your WAN there, unless they don't give you one, then I believe it will
automatically pull one.