Chris Buechler escribió:
On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 3:08 PM, mikel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What does it mean that?
http://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/Can_I_use_pfSense%27s_WAN_PPTP_feature_to_connect_to_a_remote_PPTP_VPN%3F

I can´t act as a client in a PPTP conection to an ISP?

No, that's exactly what the PPTP WAN type is for. That page means if
you're trying to connect to something other than your ISP, that's not
what it's intended for.

The Pfsense has to do a dhclient before to try to create PPTP tunnel, and it doesnt do.

I f it doesnt make dhclient or have routes to access remote PPTP server, is impossible to reach to my ISP PPTP server no?

Please help

thanks

--
Mikel Jimenez Fernandez