ahh, i see now.

On Nov 18, 2008, at 5:35 PM, Scott Ullrich wrote:

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 6:32 PM, Dimitri Rodis
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
How long will pfSense hold onto the states required to maintain a tcp
connection/udp "session", and can this be changed?

It seems like connections on my network that are utilizing NAT reflection
are timing out extremely fast (like 20 seconds or less). The firewall
optimization is set to "conservative."

This is only a guess, but it's the only thing that I can think of that makes sense based on the behavior I'm experiencing. (RDP sessions timing out and constantly reconnecting, and uploading changes to websites via sharepoint server extensions are all timing out, long transfers between mail servers as
well).

From /etfc/inc/filter.inc:

if($config['system']['reflectiontimeout'])
        $reflectiontimeout = $config['system']['reflectiontimeout'];
else
        $reflectiontimeout = "2000";

You can set an override with <system><reflectiontimeout>

Scott