> He still needs an IP on some interface for management (presumably
> LAN).

True. Well in fact its a thrid interface, that makes the rules easier
to manage.

> Any chance CP could be used on that interface?  It's been so
> long since I've looked at CP, I don't remember what we're doing under
> the covers to force the http traffic to the portal (just an rdr to
> localhost if memory serves).

I think (from what I tried/looked) that rdr to localhost is not
compatible with bridging: bridge can only pass (or block) packets
between the two interfaces that are bridged, it cannot redirect the
packets to somewhere else.

Olivier