On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 14:13, Cozma Szabi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I cannot find what I have to set on the parent card, or what I must to check
> on VLAN interfaces.

Unlike Cisco equipment, you don't have to set anything on the parent
interface, VLAN tagging is turned on by default.  If you read the
link, you will be shown the steps necessary to set up 802.1q VLAN
interfaces.  Here's a preview, it's dead simple:

 - Interfaces->(assign)->VLAN
 - "+" -> fill out parent interface & tag number
 - wash, rinse, repeat

Once configured, they appear as ethernet interfaces, there is no
difference between them and the parent physical interfaces.  You can
click on the Interfaces->(assign) page and it will show you that
particular interfaces are VLAN children of others, but that's about
the only differentiation you will see.