On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 5:51 PM, Scott Ullrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 6:45 PM, mikel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Crish/Scot/Developers
>> I t will be possible modify this patch to adapt to 1.2RCx and 2.0?
>>
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg01766.html
>>
>> thanks, I wait your response
>
> This patch will not solve your problem.   It still obtains the IP
> address via DHCP.

Unless I'm mistaken, he says he gets an RFC1918 address via DHCP
(maybe this is the actual problem here...ie. the default rfc1918 block
rule) and then gets his WAN address via PPTP.  I've never seen the
PPTP config screen before of course and have zero idea how it's
supposed to behave - or indeed, if anyone is even successfully using
it.