Paul Mansfield escribió:
mikel wrote:
requested features for future snapshots? (answer please, I  think this is
important, in Europe is commonly used I think)
The router configured in the wan interface with dhcp, 192,168,1,100 in the
lan interface and pfsense 192.168.1.101 in the wan interface.

I use a draytek vigor 100, for my domestic ADSL, which is purely a PPPoA
to PPPoE bridge, my (linux) firewall does the PPoE bit (I get a device
called dsl0) and my ISP hands out a static IP via DHCP, and interface
dsl0 gains the public IP.

When I previously used an ADSL modem/router in half-bridge (aka zero IP
bridge), the firewall simply connected to the modem/router as if it were
a regular DHCP-enabled router which relayed the DHCP from the ISP, and
so eth0 gained the public IP.

In either situation, the result was that my linux firewall was the NAT
gateway, which made life much easier than ending up with double NAT for
my lan.

I think thats it!!!

How can I resolve?

The problem is that I have to bring up the tunnel, after take ip from dhcp. I will have "real" interface with dhcp ip, and "virtual" interface with no-dynamic interface (pptp)

--
Mikel Jimenez Fernandez
Irontec, Internet y Sistemas sobre GNU/LinuX - http://www.irontec.com