Tim,

The Zabbix agent package has been broken for quite some time. I've recommended before that it be removed entirely. The zabbix agent itself doesn't work well with FreeBSD and so you're unlikely to get much use out of it.
-Gary

Tim Nelson wrote:
Good morning/afternoon/evening-

I've recently tried installing the Zabbix Agent package on a fresh 1.2.1
installation and it appears to have some 'issues'. Namely, one issue. It
doesn't install at all. The output from the installation session:

Downloading package configuration file... done.
Saving updated package information... done.
Downloading Zabbix Agent and its dependencies... done.
Checking for successful package installation... failed!
Installation aborted.

It happens rather quickly too leading me to believe that no packages are
actually downloaded and it tries to continue installation anyways. Does anyone
have some pointers?

Thanks!

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support