At my company we host a large number of dotnet sites and have now been
plagued with an issue in our hosting environment.  Nearly all of our sites
are now report periodic disconnects where users viewing the sites who have
sessions on the servers (portals, forms, etc) get disconnected from the
session and brought right back to the home page.  To ME, this does not sound
like a firewall issue, however, our first 3 reports of this happened the day
after I upgraded from 1.2-RELEASE to 1.2.2.  Any ideas?  I'll upgrade to
1.2.3 during the next downtime but I don't want to do too much at a time.

Curtis LaMasters
http://www.curtis-lamasters.com
http://www.builtnetworks.com