Chris Flugstad wrote:
> Paul,
> you want my pap2 version 2?  I unlocked it from vonage and i get a
> terrible delay.  Cant seem to get rid of the delay so it makes the
> device kinda worthless.  unless you know how to get rid of the delay,  i
> dont want it ;)

I've got three of them (all unlocked ex-earthlink from Frys :-) and not
observed any major problems. There is a lag with VOIP, but I've only
really noticed when making a call between continents.

maybe you can flash to latest firmware? just be careful that this
doesn't cause a factory reset and gets the device locked when it tries
to auto-provision - I know the earthlink customised ones will.