From: Juan Rivera [mailto:jriv...@americancableco.com]
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 12:57 PM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: [pfSense Support] RE: [SPAM] RE: [pfSense Support] RE: [SPAM] Re:
[pfSense Support] RE: [SPAM] Re: [pfSense Support] website browsing

Yeah just called my ISP they are checking on the modem to see if there
is something wrong with it  as the MTU was blank before I made any
changes to it, now it got me thinking I have more than 70 computers
connecting to my free BSD you think it can't handle that many ?