Hi folks,

We've been playing around at work with binding multiple IP's to the
WAN interface so that we can port forward the same ports from
different IP's to different services on the LAN side.

Has anyone ever seen when you add a second virtual IP, and then create
the NAT on the second (also creating the rule at the same time) for
PFSense to hard crash and reboot? When it comes back up the second
virtual IP NAT does not work.

This on a P4 class IBM thinkcenter with two intel pro 100's.

Going to try different hardware tomorrow, but was wondering if anyone
has either seen this, or could point me to where an error log that
might exist to troubleshoot it further.

Cheers,