On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 4:15 AM, Graeme Evans
<graeme.ev...@kcssolutions.co.uk> wrote:

> PS: anyone know why the registration system on the pfsense forum won’t send
> activation emails – so I can’t register?

Oh, and I looked for your email address on the forum and it isn't
there. If you let me know offlist what you registered under I can
manually activate you. Between the mailing lists and forum email, our
mail server sends out a ton of mail, we tend to get wrongly blocked as
spammers quite a bit. Unfortunately backscatter is an issue, with
people trying to spam the mailing list from spoofed addresses which
then get the "you are not subscribed and cannot post" bounce back,
which I'm sure contributes to the occasional blocking. There isn't a
good alternative.