First.  Thanks for making the best rouster software in the world.

Second.   I'v searched, but i cant quite figure it out.  I would like to
use captive portal.  What I want is to have certain users based on
windows username and passwords automatically autenticate without seeing
the captive portal screen.  If the user is unknow, then have them
redirected to supply alternate credentials.  I was hoping maybe I could
do this with a radius server.  Any help or sugestions are greatly
appreciated.  I hope I am clean in what I am asking for.  I am not very
familiar with radius and captive portal.  Thank you.